Taquiza & KOLA
Time & Location
About the Event
A taquiza is a traditional Mexican culinary experience usually associated with special events and parties. Indulge in a homemade, authentic taste of Mexican guisados (homely style food) tacos.
Not forgetting 40 KOLA drink pairings to match. We’d love for you to come and enjoy a real and authentic taste of Mexico!
Why you shouldn't miss this evening?
1) Authentic & delicious Mexican food by Mexicatessen
2)Delicious cocktails prepared by Roy Varty paired with 40 KOLA & 40 lemon+lime with an authentic Mexican twist
3) Its in Flat Caps Coffee!
1)Picadillo - Minced meat deliciously cooked with coriander & potatoes
2) Tinga de Pollo- Shredded chicken cooked in a chipotle and tomato sauce
3) Papas con Chorizo- Potatoes with Chorizo
4)Champiñones y espinacas al Guajillo- Mushrooms & spinach in a Guajillo (chilli) and tomato sauce. Vegetarian/ vegan
1) Arroz a la Mexicana (Mexican style rice - cooked in delicious tomato sauce with peas and carrots) - vegan/ vegetarian
2) Frijoles refritos (refried beans- our grandma's recipe) - vegan/ vegetarian
DRINKS MENU :
1) Mean Eyed Margherita
2) Agua de Vida
40 Kola Lemon And Lime
3) Prickly Piñata
40 Kola Lemon and Lime
4) Hibiscus Summer
Hibscus and Red Wine Blend
House spiced Tomato Mix
Sal De Gusano Rim
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICE (£10) INCLUDES:
2 tacos of guisados (of your choice) + 1 complement ( Mexican-style rice or refried beans) & non-alcoholic drink (40 KOLA or 40 LEMON+LIME)
AT THE DOOR TICKETS (£12)
*all cocktails and extra food are at an extra charge
You can also make a bank transfer to:
Sort Code: 40-34-18
Account Number: 44480848
Using the reference: TaqK and your name will be added to the guest list.
If you have any questions send us a DM , we are a very friendly team!